2011 Volunteer Activation Form
|The requested information below is for our volunteer database.
Please be sure to include your e-mail address on this form. You will be
notified of meetings, information, special events, etc. . . . via e-mail.
WAIVER AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
I have freely and voluntarily chosen to participate in activities organized and/or sponsored by Atlanta St. Patrick's Parade, Inc. (“ASPP”) in connection with the Atlanta St. Patrick's Parade and Festival. I fully realize and acknowledge that injuries are a possibility of the activities I will participate in or perform as a ASPP volunteer, and I recognize that, on rare occasions, these injuries can be so severe as to result in total disability, paralysis or even death. I also understand that, because of the potential danger in such activities, ASPP is unwilling to allow me to participate in and/or perform any such activities unless I sign this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement, waiving any claims I might otherwise have as a result of such activities and holding ASPP and such other persons and entities harmless as indicated below. Therefore, in consideration of me being allowed to participate in and/or perform any such activities and on behalf of myself, my heirs, next of kin, personal representatives, successors and assigns:
1. I acknowledge and represent that I am in good physical condition, and I have no condition of any sort which would be aggravated by my participation in activities related to the Atlanta St. Patrick's Parade, except as disclosed beneath my signature below;
2. I assume all risk, including any risk associated with any special medical needs or conditions that I may have, of the activities I will be participating in or performing as a ASPP volunteer;
3. I certify that I have insurance reasonably sufficient to cover me against injury, loss of life and property damage caused to me in connection with my participation in or performance of any activities;
4. I acknowledge and understand that ASPP has not obtained worker’s compensation insurance to cover any injury which I might sustain while working as a ASPP volunteer;
5. I recognize that participating or assisting others in participating in the Atlanta St. Patrick's Parade may involve risk of injury to me, including death, loss or damage to me, or my property, or other consequences, which might result not only from my own actions, inactions or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used;
6. I have received a copy of the attached Atlanta St. Patrick's Parade Code of Conduct and I understand that it applies to all persons who are affiliated directly and indirectly with the Atlanta St. Patrick's Parade as employees or volunteers and I agree to comply with the letter and spirit of the Code of Conduct. Furthermore, I understand that this Code of Conduct is meant for my safety and wellbeing as well as for the benefit of the Atlanta St. Patrick's Parade, Inc.;
7. I acknowledge that there may be other risks of injury, death and/or property damage not known, or not reasonably foreseeable;
8. I am providing my services to ASPP voluntarily and without any promise or expectation that I will receive any compensation in the form of money or otherwise.
9. I agree that all expenses relating to or arising out of any such injuries, loss of life or property damage will be my financial responsibility or the financial responsibility of my family, and I, for myself, my heirs, my administrators and executors agree to forever waive, release, discharge, hold harmless and indemnify Atlanta St. Patrick's Parade, Inc. and all sponsors of the Atlanta St. Patrick's Parade.
Page Last Updated 02/03/2012 01:15 PM